Monday, December 11, 2006

More Crazy Christmas Lights... (lots more)

Ok, so I got feed back from some of you stating that the Crazy Christmas Ligts blog entry I posted was of a video that was old and played out. In an effort to redeem myself I trolled the webosphere and found some more for your viewing pleasure. I apologize if you've seen these before. (Note: it's recommended to pause the video until the whole stream is download. It would also be recommended to play only one video at a time).





Techno Jingle Bells

I have run a lot of videos on the web for syncrhonized light displays and one of the elements I enjoy seeing in a good display is lots of energy. This is a good start show casing the best of the web's Christmas light shows.









Holiday Light Show - Miller's Milwaukee Headquarters

I have to say that although the music isn't original for this type of light display the fireworks were a great added touch.









2006 Christmas Lights - Mad Russians Christmas

This one is not bad with lots of energy.









Marshalltown, Iowa Jammin' Christmas Lights

This one claims that it was seen on "CNN, KCCI, KGGO, Times Republican ... (more)" . It's definately a worthy candidate.










Mister Santa Synchronized Lights

I've run into a few spoofs on popular Christmas songs and due to objectionable content I reserved the right not to play them here but this one is safe for the general audiences. It's a spoof on Mr. Sandman with a Christmas theme sung by none other than Amy Grant.









Christmas Lights - Carol of the Bells

Anytime you put Christmas music to Trans-Siberian Orchestra you're bound to come up with a display with lots of energy but I have to say that I was a bit disappointed in this one. The display just didn't match the energy of the song. You be the judge.









TSO Wish Listz
The following synchronized light display proves that you don't need tons of lights to put on a good display.









Christmas Lights Overture
This was a nice use of random colors.







I couldn't find a title for this







I thought I would end the same way I started. I didn't want to get you distracted at the start of this blog entry but the first video author had several more videos on record that I thought I would share. I think they're all worth the download time. Equally interesting is the time at night that these were recorded. He must have nice neighbors. Rather than posting them all here I've provided the following links:

- Come Let Us Adore Him
- Joy to the World
- Hark The Herald
- Queen Of The Winter Night
- Elvis Blue Christmas
- Deck the Halls
- Come Let Us Adore Him

If these weren't enough and I've somehow published "old" favorites here's a few more:

- Amy Grant's breath of heaven
- Just in Case you haven't gotten enough of this song: Transsiberian Orchestra's Wizards in Winter
- Los Peces en el Rio
- This is to funny: THX Movie Sound Intro
- Christmas Cannon
- Deck the Halls
- Come Let Us Adore Him

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home